FAQ Center of NoteCable Amazie Music Converter
How to register NoteCable Amazie Music Converter for Windows?
Launch NoteCable Amazie Music Converter on PC and log in your Amazon Music account, and please note that NoteCable will not take any information out of your account. Then click the key icon or icon to get the registration window. Copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration pop up dialog.
Fill the two blanks with your registration Email and license code that you have received from the email. Then click "Confirm" to register the program.
How to register NoteCable Amazie Music Converter for Mac?
Run NoteCable Amazie Music Converter on Mac and log in your Amazon Music account. Click Apple menu bar and click NoteCable Amazie Music Converter > Resgister, then you will get the registration window. You can copy and paste the registration Email and Code into the registration pop up dialog.
Fill the two blanks with your registration Email and license code that you have received from the email. Then click "Register" to register the program.
There are two possible causes for invalid code.
 The registration code doesn't match the program. Please make sure you are running the right program.
 Extra spaces are accidentally added while filling in your e-mail and code. Please check whether there are spaces before or after the registration info.
If you still get the Error Message, please contact our support team via [email protected] for help.
The trial version allows you to download three files at a time and can only convert the first 1 minute of each song. You will get the message as below when you try to convert music with the trial version. To unlock the restriction, please purchase a license.
In general, the new license key will be sent to the email address once the subscription is renewed. If you do not receive the license key after auto-renewal subscription, please check your Spam E-mail folder just in case it was incorrectly classified as spam. And you can provide registered email address and order ID to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. And we will send you the newly updated license quickly.
In order to meet people's needs and provide a better service, NoteCable offers 3 subscription plans. Below are something should be informed:
1. There are 3 types of subscription plans for your choice (1 month/ 1 year/ Lifetime). Your plan will determine how long you can use the program to save tracks from Amazon Music.
2. If you purchase a 1-month or 1-year subscription, to ensure the service, the two license types will auto-renew after 1 month or 1 year. If you don't need it anymore, you can cancel the next subscription at any time before the renewal date.
3. Each license can be used on one PC only.
4. NoteCable commits a 100% money-back guarantee within 5 days for NoteCable Amazie Music Converter 1-month & 12-month plan, and 30 days for the lifetime plan. For more details, please visit Refund Policy.
If you have other questions about the subscription, please read NoteCable Subscription FAQ.
Yes, NoteCable Amazie Music Converter supports batch conversion, so you can add the entire playlist to convert. please note that it can convert one playlist at a time.
NoteCable supports online music playback, please make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the program.
No. We have a plan to support Amazon Music HD in the future, but currently, NoteCable Amazie Music Converter doesn't support Amazon Music HD.
1. Please make sure that you have installed the latest version of the program. Please make sure the songs you want to convert can be played normally on NoteCable or on the Amazon Music web player in Chrome.
2. Please don't connect an external audio device to your computer during the conversion and don't play Amazon Music on other devices at the same time.
If the problem persists, please contact the support team. Email to [email protected]
It is caused by Amazon Music's brand-new UI. We have resolved the issue, please make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the program. Or, you can download the latest version from Download Center.
The latest version of NoteCable Amazie Music Converter supports keeping the track number for albums. Please choose "Track Number" in the "Output File Name" tab of the Setting window. In addition, if you want to save the converted songs in the same order as the original playlist, please choose "Playlist Index".
Since macOS 10.15 Catalina introduces new security mechanisms, software from the internet or directly from an unidentified developer will be suspected as malware and failed to install on Mac.
Note: If the above solutions still cannot fix your problems, please provide the detailed information to our support team via [email protected]. We will reply to your message within 24 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends. And we will submit your feedback to our developers and inform you if the solution is available.