Home > Amazon Music Tips > Burn Amazon Music to CD
How to Burn Amazon Music to CD
Do you still purchase and listen to CDs at all? Well, each person has different ideas for this question. Someone says it's pretty convenient to buy a digital download on the mainstreaming music services. We will have multiple choices. Someone believes that they will purchase CDs or DVDs for listening but not nearly as many as before. Not all the people around you have given up the traditional way of enjoying music because the audio quality of the CD will always be better than the compressed version. Besides, it's the only stable and always available way to own a song since the variability of streaming content is strong.
Maybe we can combine the advantages of these two ways. Can we connect to the numerous songs on the Amazon Music library and then get the wanted Amazon playlists or albums into CDs? The answer is yes. It is exactly what we are going to talk about today. Download the Amazon Music into MP3 or other plain formats, and you will no longer struggle with the expiration of the Amazon Music account.
Part 1: How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3 Format
As you know, Amazon Music is one of the most popular music streaming services. It's not a real sense of owning the songs on its library. If you subscribe to Amazon Music, you will get the right to use it within a limited time, such as a month or a year. In this way, you should get one NoteCable Amazie Music Converter to help you convert Amazon Unlimited or Prime Music into MP3, AAC, FLAC, ALAC, WAV or AIFF in a tricky way. Then the songs can be transferred to the device you want without any limitation.
You will never like an overly complex program. For that reason, NoteCable Amazie Music Converter owns a simple design as well as a powerful performance. The software has a built-in Amazon Web Player. You can download Amazon Music without installing any other extra apps, which can effectively prevent the virus from attacking your computer. Furthermore, NoteCable will preserve the Amazon Music audio quality and ID3 tags to the greatest extent.
The Tool You Need:
Step 1Launch NoteCable and get access to the Amazon Music library by logging into your Amazon Music Unlimited or Prime account. Click on the middle Sign-In option.
Step 2Now click on the Settings icon on the top right corner of the toolbar. You are allowed to customize the output format, output quality, output folder, and more here. Make sure it's set up to suit your needs and continue to the next step.
Step 3Open the hot songs list, an album of your favorite artist or a built-in playlist. Click on the Add to list button to load the songs.
Step 4Songs will be listed on the pop-up as shown below. If there are what you don’t want to convert, just manually tick off the songs and click Convert to confirm and start.
Step 5Ensure your network is available during the conversion. Then you can check the converted items on the History module or in the local folder.
Part 2. How to Burn Amazon Music to CD
Now you get wanted Amazon songs saved on your computer. There are two practical ways to burn these tracks to CD. Let’s see the detailed steps:
Burn Amazon Music to CD via Windows Media Player:
1. Insert a blank CD or DVD into your computer CD/DVD-RW drive.
2. Click on the Folder icon beside any of the converted Amazon Music items, which will guide you to find the local audio file. Open the file via the Window Media Player. And you can easily add all the converted songs to the Playlist by using the drag-and-drop feature. Click on the Save list option.
3. Go to the Burn column and choose the list you saved just now. Select Audio CD on the Burn option and Click on Start Burn.
Burn Amazon Music to CD via iTunes:
1. If you have installed iTunes onto your computer, just open it. Create a playlist with all converted Amazon Music tracks. (click on the File > New > Playlist)
2. The same, insert a blank CD or DVD to your computer, tap on the button as the screenshot is shown, and select the Burn Playlist to Disc option from the drop-down list.
3. A new window will pop up, and you can change the preferred speed and disc format there. Tap on the Burn option when you get ready.
As we have mentioned above, it's never difficult to burn songs to CD on a computer. You can use the Windows Media Player, iTunes, or other CD-burning software. If only you get one NoteCable Amazie Music Converter, you can export songs from Amazon Music, and it doesn't cost a cent. Come and join NoteCable now!